Tuesday 16 September 2014

About Me

Heey x
I'm just your ordinary teenage girl and I basically started blogging because I need a space to just talk and I love giving people advice.
I love Pretty Little Liars, Baking, Art and so much more.
I watch quite a few youtubers and the one and only Zoella inspired me to start my own blog. I love how you can meet so many people just like you through blogs and youtube etc.
Basically I guess this blog is where i'll probably rant and all but I hope y'all don't mind :3
I guess I just want a space where I can have a say and speak out for once without being shut down.
I live in the lovely Auckland, New Zealand and i'm still in high-school haha.




~Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.
Charles Spurgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment